CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

My New Look

Hey, everyone! You like my new look for 2007? It's brighter, cheerier, and has a whole new theme. Since this blog keeps changing with me, I felt it was time for an upgrade. Let me know how you like it (or if you don't) and I'm going to keep on making changes here and there. For starters, does anyone know what other service besides www.vidilife.com I can use to add streaming music to my page? Music is a very important part of the character of my journal, because I change it according to my moods and with what's current in my life. The codes I have been using for vidilife no longer work; however, according to the help section of their website, nothing has changed. Vidilife hasn't worked for me since September. So does anyone have any suggestions?

In the meantime, I am going to keep fine tuning this site as best as I can. As you can see, I removed the ads. They really served no purpose, honestly. I'm not here to make money. I'm here to pour my heart out in the form of my chosen art: writing. I've been having a hard time coming up with a theme for this new blog. "The Bowailey's" seemed a perfect way to honor the merging of this dysfunctional group of people we call a FAMILY. We're struggling, but we're doing it. It's not easy to merge two lives, especially under our circumstances, but we've been through all of our bullshit and now we're about ready to settle down. I promise to be honest in my writing, but there will be things, of course, that I don't share. Please keep in mind that I never shy away from criticism, even if it is constructive. I may not respond to every comment posted, but I read each and every one of them. When I ask for advice, I appreciate everyone who takes their time to respond and everything they say is considered.

I plan on beginning this blog on a happy, positive note. Until I write again, I wish everyone a Happy Holiday. God Bless, and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The site looks great and I hope this year is better for you.Happy Holidays and BTW,your hair is looking pretty,I am glad its growing out .