CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

I Am Sick

I am so sick right now. I mean, I've felt much much worse, of course, but right now I feel pretty run down. I've been running low grade fevers off and on for a couple of days. I've drank lots of water and tea. I've been popping TheraFlu pills every six hours but I haven't left my house in three days in an attempt to get rid of whatever I have. My chest is a little congested and I have a nasty cough. Yesterday my nose decided to clog up, so now I can't breathe really well. Right now, as I speak, Bryan is at Rite Aid grabbing me some Zicam medicine.

Tonight is a big night for me. I have waited for tonight for the longest time. BOB SEGER is here and I HAVE TICKETS. The show starts at eight. I am not missing this for ANYTHING. I had to jump through many hurdles to get those tickets. I don't care if I have to limp into the Palace, I am seeing Bob Seger. I have waited for this for the longest time. I think I already said that.

Yesterday I woke up, feeling shitty, and I rolled over on my back and pointed at the sky and said, "You're trying to send me some kind of message right now, aren't you? Well, this is FUCKED UP. I am GOING!" In reality, I should be in bed. But I am going to go see one of rock and roll's greatest rock the fucking house in his hometown, promoting his new album, Face The Promise, which is very political and introspective. I guess that's what happens when you stay off the road for about eleven years! His voice is mellower, smoother...he's in his sixties now. But I bet he will rock my socks off.

I'm going to start getting ready. Wish me luck...hope I don't fall over dead.

0 comments: