CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Times

Last Friday, I went out with Bryan, Dave, and someone that I have known for so many years the only way I can describe her is to say she's family to me. We had such a good time. We danced and laughed and actually had a good time, like adults do. Bryan and I have gotten a lot closer since my last post, but I'm not really detailing it in here right now for reasons I will keep to myself. However, I will say that everything is going well, and that includes my relationship with Alexa. For now, though, I just want to post these pictures. What you see here are true, genuine friends having a really good time.



Bryan and Dave. I caught Dave dancing and Bryan, at this point, was pretty schnockered. You can tell. In this pic he reminds me of a mean chihuahua, for some reason.
Me and Bryan being silly.
Dave, Bryan and Nikky
Me and Nikky.







Me and Bryan

0 comments: