CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pictures to Share

Since it's been a while since I've exploited Bryan for my own pleasure, I decided to post some pics of him and also some pics he took while we were in Florida. We got goofy earlier and I made him "pose." You can see Alexa in the background, working on some homework. (She did not want her picture taken.) While this was going on, she was talking to her friend on the phone and she said, "Oh my God, my mom is taking pictures of Bryan and saying how cute he is," with teasing disdain. But I would like to add that she hung out with me all day. AND she had a good day at school. So, anyway, here we go. (More pictures to come later.)

This was taken at Ricky's house in Florida. I like this picture.
Bryan grinning...what a little kid grin.
I snapped this one without him knowing I was going to do it. I wanted to capture the expression on his face, which I think I did quite well. He looks pretty thoughtful here.
His perfect ass, which prompted me to pull out the camera in the first place.
The ALIEN HOUSE on Pensacola Beach in Florida. There are little alien eyes peeking out of the windows! Agggh! In this pic, it looks like it's sitting on top of a trailer but it's not. That's a construction trailer you see. And there is actually a now defunct company that produced this particular house design. I think it was sometime in the 60's.
This is a great photo of a "hurricane proof" house that sits on Pensacola Beach. Bryan took this picture because he recognized it from a picture and article he'd seen on the internet about this house. I think he did a great job of taking this picture. The light couldn't be more perfect.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that looks just like my hous....hey wait a min, are you stalking me ???