CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Q & A And Other Stuff

I'm sitting here writing when I should be working on a little homework that I have. But I feel like writing, so fuck it.

First of all, I wanna say thanks to everyone that left me comments on the post before last. I was surprised and encouraged at the support I got from everyone. It meant a lot to me.

Ms. Cherie, to answer your question, I really don't mind that Shawn has a girlfriend. I've seen a picture of her and she is very pretty, and he seems to enjoy his time with her. He doesn't tell me much about their relationship or anything, but my daughter cheerfully informed me that they can talk on the phone for HOURS. LOL. I'm glad he's found someone to focus his attention on. He deserves someone that appreciates him.

My first day of school was awesome. It was nice connecting with old friends. Sitting in the classrooms was hard, because I haven't done that in so long, but otherwise it was fine. It was nice to have something different to focus my attention on.

Kristi S---why in hell aren't you in school this semester???

Everything else seems to be fine. Bryan and I are getting along pretty well. We are struggling with one issue and unfortunately it's a private one. I wish I could share it here, but I can't. I hope we can get through it. He spent the night last night. We've had a couple of bickering sessions, but nothing serious because we catch ourselves before we get really mad. So far, this has worked wonders. He even offered to take my car to go get worked on tomorrow while I'm in school. Like he doesn't have enough to do already, but I sure appreciate it.

I have two chapters to read for my Cognitive Behavior Therapy class and some notes to take, so I guess I had better get started on that. We're supposed to pick one thing about ourselves that we would like to change and apply a therapy to it to make it work. I already have a lot of things about myself that I would like to change, but I think I'm going to focus on yelling. I am a yeller. This only gets people more excited. It's better to be calm. But if anyone else has any better ideas, I'm definitely listening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can get you a bark collar. When you yell... you get a slight electrical shock. Works wonders on dogs... maybe it will help? LOL!

question... Why is Alexa still with Shawn? I thought you moved back home with her...so why is she over there with him?

MissJester said...

You dork...she isnt. Shes here with me. I was referring to what she said before he moved out. LOL

Anonymous said...

Umm, actually I am in school. I transfereed to U of M this year. But I do miss Baker. Sometimes. However, my classes are awesome and I love my teachers. Who do you have this semester??