CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 11, 2006

Five Weeks and Counting (Plus Other Random Happenings)

This sunset captured our eye about two weeks ago. I wish I had a better camera to capture the coloring and the details of the clouds better, but this will have to do.
This is an awesome face painting that Alexa got at the Renaissance festival about a week ago.
Yes, she's twelve. Not thirteen, not fourteen, not sixteen, but TWELVE. What am I supposed to do? Help. Help. Help.


Well, I've been sober for five weeks now and have dealt with more stress in these five weeks than I did ALL SUMMER LONG and still have managed to stay sober. I must say that I absolutely cannot wait for school to start so I have something to exercise my mind. Right now I feel quite stagnant.

I miss Feather and I still feel bad about what happened to him. It's too quiet around here, but thank God I don't have to be around all the time. However, this week or next week I will be moving back into my house and Shawn will be taking my apartment. I am just TOO LOUD for apartment living and I don't like having certainpeoplewhowillremainunnamed breathing down my back. (You know who you are, and I am on to you.) I cannot wait for the freedom to do as I please.

A couple of days ago, I heard from someone I haven't heard from in YEARS: the father of my twins. He found the letter that I wrote to him back in February just this past weekend and snuck away from his house and wife to call me. (His wife is a psycho, long story.) We talked on the phone for about an hour, and made plans to meet up soon so I can share more pictures and stories with him. He seems to be doing well, minus the wife, and sounded intelligent and focused. So refreshing. Ahem.

I will be doing bigger and better updates as soon as I move back into this house, which will be soon, hopefully. I need to get off my ass and start cleaning both places; they're both cluttered. With my shit. LOL. I also need to find a washer that works, because my DEAR husband has a nasty habit of overloading the washer and even though I told him a MILLION times over the years NOT TO, he still did and finally broke a washer. It can't be a simple fix, either. It has to be something complicated that I am not financially prepared to deal with right now. Oh well, such is life, I guess. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Alexa is beautiful!

Glad to hear you are going back to your house now.

Anonymous said...

Alexa IS gorgeous. Is she going to be staying in the house with you or going to the apartment with her stepfather?

I noticed that you didn't mention Biran in this blog? Did you cut him out so that you can get your shit together?

I am glad that you aren't drinking right now. It can only make things worse. Believe me I know!