CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm getting real tired of feeling like I'm living in airsealed container. I'm tired of not being able to breathe, of waking up anxious, of feeling like anywhere and everywhere I go, people are talking about me. I am tired of living in fear of leaving my house. I so, so badly want to work but I can't seem to summon up enough courage to go out and fill out applications. If I actually got called in for an interview, I don't know what I would do. I am isolating some of my friends and my family because of my deep hatred for the phone. I hate the phone, people. I truly do, and the only reason I even have a phone is because I feel like I need one, but I don't like answering it. In fact, I rarely answer it. Bryan will usually answer it for me and take a message, even though it's my cell phone. I just can't handle talking on the phone. I don't want to talk to anyone who isn't already on my comfort level. That level depends on the day.

I woke up this morning all tied up in knots. I am counting down the days until I go see a therapist. (Thursday). I cannot wait. I am going to spill my guts and almost certainly cry about all the changes that have taken place in me in the last year. Most of them not good. And I need something to help me relax, because, frankly, my herbal remedies can be pretty expensive. I simply cannot live like this anymore and I feel like the light at the end of the tunnel is far, far away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up.It is the best thing you could do for yourself and your family.The zoloft I take for depression is why I am able to be here typing this and the xanax I take for my pass out from fright panic attacks and for sleeplessness makes my life "normal" I hope and wish you a good session with the doctor and tell the doctor EVERYTHING,dont hold back for fear of being judged,let it come out and let them help you.Please let us know how it goes and I will think happy thoughts(now that I can) for you

Anonymous said...

Well, I posted a comment yesterday, but you must have deleted it.
It is finally Thursday! I hope everything goes well today at your appointment.

Anonymous said...

How did your appt. go yesterday?