CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 26, 2006

Scenes From A Bar

Me and Lynn. Why do I look so damn serious???
Bryan and I having the first of MANY "I like you and you like me too, so what?" conversations
Lynn and Mike
When this picture was taken, Mike was probably talking to me and I was looking at him...and meanwhile, Bryan is talking. I don't remember if I was listening.
Bryan thought he would be cute at Lynn's house.
Lynn and Mike

These were taken about a month ago. It's me, Lynn, Mike, and Bryan. This was the night I kissed Bryan for the first time, but not until after this picture was taken...a couple hours after.

It was a good night, we had fun, all of us. I don't know who was sitting there snapping pictures of everyone when they were least expecting it...if I had to guess I would say Mike...but they're pretty funny. They kind of tell a story. By looking at these pics of me and Bryan, you would think he never shuts up. I do remember that was the first night we had the whole "I like you" conversation and that was what we were talking about when these pictures were taken.

I found these on my digital camera..I had forgotten they were there. So much has happened since then, all of it good. (Between us, anyway.) I miss hanging out with Lynn. She works too damn much. I never see her anymore :(




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing you do surprises me anymore

MissJester said...

Yeah girl, but you know I love you, sweet sexy thing! *kiss*

I want your number again...we need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

LOL....I love your blog Sondra...very interesting!

MissJester said...

Thanks, Anon... ;) It has definitely gotten more interesting as of late!

Anonymous said...

Sondra, looks like those "eyes" straightened out! LOL! Bad joke... sorry dude!

And... ANTHRAX is a cow's disease.

MissJester said...

LMAO!!!!!! Oh how right you are! hee hee