CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Changes

So many things have changed since my last post. (I see I have another hater. Don't worry. I'm used to people being jealous of me. Thank you Andyro, for having my back. I KNEW I could count on you!)

I dont have the time or the space to sit here and write everything that's going on, but it's a lot. If you want to know what's going on, feel free to read my husband's journal at the link at the bottom of this page. It makes for interesting reading, all of it true.


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-hyjYKxk7bqjEgUXnC0cICV0rIdaTLw--?cq=1

copy and paste this link if you want to know. (Inquiring minds DO want to know!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, things will work themselves out.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still alive.
Call me if you need anything.
Actually call me anyways. I miss you!!!!!!!!!