CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Does This One Need A Title?

This morning, when we were getting ready to leave, Bryan decided he would be cute and wrap his towel around his head like this. I told him he looked like one of those mushroom guys from Super Mario..the ones they call "goombas." But after more careful observation, it was decided that he actually looked like the little guy at the end of all the Mario worlds that jumps up and down next to the bad guy after you kill him. I think they call him "Toad" or something in the Mario 2 game. How could you not think this is the cutest face in the world?

Last night we were watching a movie and it was just getting good when the power just shut off. The whole neighborhood was without power. I freaked out because I really don't like the dark. I only freaked out for about five minutes. Then I promptly fell into a deep sleep, snoring and all. The power came back on about an hour and a half later, just as HE was falling asleep, and when it did, all my smoke alarms in the house just went crazy. He disconnected them...they are hooked into the wiring in the house, not batteries...and fell back asleep. At about 5:30, I was rudely woken by the smoke alarm right outside my bedroom door. I have no idea why the shit was going off...there was no smoke anywhere. I took that one off the wall, too. Now I'm sitting here wondering if maybe my spirits are fucking with me. It wouldn't be the first time.

I also just want to say that I think it's amazing how much people like to fuck with me. My cousin Elizabeth is really trying to fuck with me, but I don't know why. She called my husband and offered him a place to live, behind my back. Saying that what I was doing was wrong. (It is, but my husband knows EVERYTHING. I love my husband...we are just not IN love.) Meanwhile, she's fucking this one guy who has a girlfriend who works in the mornings. Elizabeth goes to his house every morning and spends the whole day with him until she gets home. This girl has no clue, and I'M wrong? Please. She left me a message on my voice mail yesterday telling me I needed to "watch my back" and that "people are watching" me. I cannot imagine who would find me so interesting that they need to "watch" me, but hell, I'm flattered! I just told her to quit putting cocaine up her nose and see what happens. Then she might become a rational person and quit playing games with people. I don't have time for that.

I am going to try and plan myself a little vacation time this weekend. Shit is getting a little hectic. Elizabeth is creating hostile situations and it seems as if everyone is suddenly against the idea of me and Bryan. What they don't understand is that we are FRIENDS FIRST and all the other stuff comes when it comes. Before many feelings were involved, I used to refer to him as my "little fuckin homie." He still is. And people love to hate him, even though I think he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He has a lot of heart and he's very loyal. But people hate on me nonstop too, so I guess maybe we're destined to at least be friends for life. I do know one thing though...no one is going to stop me from traveling down this road WITH Bryan except me, so let it be known that all you haters can kiss my ass. (I actually don't think the haters read this, mostly because they can't read, but I'll put it on here anyway. Fuck it.)

And to the people that trust my judgment and accept this..thank you. It means the world to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sondra you sound so happy and I'm happy for ya. We have so got to get together. I want you to meet my Brian and meet yours. Do you still have my number?
And I agree with you about your haters, fuck off!!!! Maybe they're just jealous.

MissJester said...

They ARE just jealous girl..you know how it is when you get what you want...heh heh heh!!!!! I am SO happy. CALL MEEEEE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it still the 210 number or do you have a different one now?

MissJester said...

Yup, still the 210 number, yes maam.