CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 26, 2006

I Am Old

Here is a comment that I made in my cousin Andyro's journal today. I thought it was funny so I wanted to share it.


Oh, let me tell you how old I am...everyone knows I love Eminem, right? Well, the other day I was listening to the song "We as Americans" and I was singing along to the part where Eminem is talking about where he stashes his guns..right? So he says, and I sing along, "I got a secret if you can keep it between us, I tuck two neeners in my jeans on either side of my penis, one in my long johns, one in my short johns.." and the person I was with started busting out laughing hysterically. After I said "WHAT?" for fifteen minutes, it was explained to me that Eminem is NOT saying "short johns." He is saying "SEAN JOHN'S" as in the name brand.

Well, I had no idea..and I felt old and stupid. I never would have thought of "Sean John's." "Short johns" made just as much sense, even though I don't think such a thing exists.

Jesus, I am old.

Monday June 26, 2006 - 04:17pm (PDT)





****You can go ahead and laugh now. It's okay.****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be old, but Ricky needs to EAT something all friggin ready!

MissJester said...

SO DO I! LOL