CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

YUMMY! and other BITCHY RANTS

She thunders into the room, holding her backpack across her arms as if she were cradling a newborn baby. On her face is a stupid, simpering grin.

She does not walk briskly; rather, she clomps one foot down and then the other, systematically. Her gait immediately makes me think of Godzilla.

Dawn looks at me, and with an impish grin, she says, "What's with the fuckin dramatics?"

I laugh at Dawn's comment. The force of her footfalls nearly knocks me off of my chair. I cling to the table as she walks to the rear of the classroom, dumping her bag on a table. She squeezes through the small space between the chair and the wall.

Her name is Mary and I hate her.

Mary is not her real name of course. I am scared of this big bitch. Should she ever catch me blogging about her, she might hurt me. REALLY hurt me.

By "big bitch" I am not just referring to her weight. That would be like the pot calling the kettle black. Although she is bigger than me. She is so big that when she walks the entire room shakes. It's not fun.

She comes into class and immediately plugs her cell phone into the wall, as if she has no electricity at home. Sometimes, it rings and she will answer it, talk loudly even if there is discussion and/or lecture going on, and stomp out of the room while finishing her conversation.

She is arrogant. She stares people down when they speak in class. Especially if she doesn't agree with you. Something tells me she may have been a bully in high school.

She complains about the work load. Last semester, she started bitching and complaining when we weren't given a review before a test. The teachers don't HAVE to give a review if they don't want to. Everyone got pissed and started saying, "You're in COLLEGE." Finally, she shut up.

I fear for her clients if she ever gets a degree. She seems cold and uncaring. I don't like her one bit.

Watch out for people like this if you ever decide that you need social work of any kind. She would not be an effective therapist or counselor, due to her narrow mind. She looks mean and acts mean. As a client, I would be very put off by her.

I feel sorry for Kindra. Kindra is in her group. They have a big project to work on. Poor Kindra.

Kindra is not easily intimidated, thank God. If it were me, I might clam up and not say a word. I don't like negative people.

I wonder if it's too late to change my major?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did the room shake when she walked out of class last semester?

MissJester said...

YES

Anonymous said...

gross! That picture is just GROSS! EEEW! Some women will do anything for money! YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel for you being in a class with her again. Is she still a know it all?

MissJester said...

They are all a bunch of know it alls. This one is just a BULLY. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yep. I know who your talking about. Call me sometime!!!!

Santa said...

I bet she wears those tight tight **spandex**, (otherwise known as TABLE CLOTHS !) ICK !.
And the person who took that picture, he or she needs to be shot...several times, if you are that hard up for money that you have to go out and take pictures of free willy showering, YOU need help ,no two ways about it !. Oh yea, What up sondra