CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Banquet Pictures

Last night was the banquet for the dyke mafia bowling league. It was fun..there was a lot of good food and LOTS of cash prizes. Our team was in second place (thanks to my handicap which was a whopping 145!) so each of my teammates, including myself, won $91. Then they took all our tickets that we bought throughout the season, put them in a huge container, and started pulling names. Each name that got pulled won $10. My name got called SIX TIMES. People, teasingly, started yelling, "It's RIGGED! It's RIGGED!" I walked out of there $154 richer.

So here are some pictures. Enjoy!


This is me and Dawn. Dawn's girlfriend's name is Stephanie, and they are the most secure, well adjusted couple I know. Dawn constantly teases me, flirting and such, but she is really an awesome person and I am looking forward to her softball games this summer.
This is Jenny. She is my buddy, and has a really cute and sweet brother, too.
Me and Jess again. She didn't like the first one and I don't like this one. I look like I have more than one chin.
Me and Jess. This girl has got a GREAT ASS. Oh, and she's really fun, too!
Me and Lee and her on-again, off-again girlfriend, Amy. Long story. Say what you want. LOL.

2 comments:

Santa said...

Hey you, long time no chit chat, I've been pretty busy in the last couple weeks, work, partying, sleeping, more partying, and a bit of work to top it off,but I miss talking to you, anyway I'll be around, hit me up.

Anonymous said...

Sondra, check out my blog.