CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 21, 2006

Brokeback Kitties

This is Willie and Snowball. They really love each other, as you can see. Willie would be the woman of the relationship, as he nags more and seems to always want attention. He gets his feelings hurt easily.
There they are, cuddling on my bed. Always on MY side of the bed, too, so I have to maneuver myself around at night so as not to disturb the princes.
Willie nuzzling Snowball. I think Snowball really likes it, but sometimes he gets irritated and he'll swat at Willie and run off. Willie then sits there, trying to look nonchalant, but I know his feelings are hurt.
Willie and Shawn. This is one of Willie's favorite places to sleep. RIGHT BY YOUR HEAD. At least you don't have to worry about rolling over on him in the night.


And by the way, I DID see Brokeback Mountain and I thought it was a wonderful love story. There were a few love scenes in it, surely thrown in there for pure sensationalism. I covered my eyes, not because it bothered me, but because I really didn't want to see Jake Gylenhall kissing a man. Actually, I'm not sure if they ever kissed. I kept my eyes closed. But the story was wonderful and beautiful and sad and SO believable. I don't give a fuck if anyone has a problem with it. I loved this movie. (And I NEVER watch TV. It was a LONG movie, too and it managed to hold my attention, unlike most TV shows or movies.)

I'm getting ready to go glow bowling with my cousin Elizabeth. We've been out all day, so I am kind of tired, but sitting here is not an option. I MUST be moving EVERY moment I am awake or I feel VERY unproductive.

Well, I'm off.....see everyone later....even you anonymous ones. (wink, wink)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Those are pretty brokeback cats!