CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Have A Hater!

Hey everyone!

I came home tonight and checked my email and saw that I had lots of comments. I got all excited and checked them and there is some anonymous person posting stuff on my last entry. This person attacked me by accusing me of "whining". Is that not funny? And then to make matters even more hilarious, my friend Chris happened to be checking my blog and got into it with him. (Thanks Chris, you know I got your back too, lol) The funny thing is, no one has ever said anything like that on my blog before. The entry was a spoof about cats, rabbits, and birds on dope...there was no whining in the entry at all. I'm not defending myself against some anonymous imbecile, but I do want you to read the comments. I just want to know what kind of person BLASTS somebody on their blog but disguises their identity. They make for a good read, though, if you're bored. I probably shouldn't give this asshat any kind of attention at all, but it IS funny.

I should be writing letters right now. I have some letter writing to do. Ricky and Ashley, from what I hear, will be leaving for Florida this week. Leaving permanently. I think that's a good idea. Ashley should be with her mom right now anyway. I am going to write her a letter...since I can't call her or Ricky since they have no phone...and let her know how glad I am that I got to know her and how proud I am of the decisions she's made in her life. I am also going to let her know that I think she is a wonderful mother. Then I'm going to write up an invoice for Ricky, detailing all the shit he broke while he was here as well as all the money I loaned him and spent on him. I know I won't ever see the money, but I want to let him know it's been on my mind. I also need to write a letter to George, the twins' father, and send him some new pictures that I just got in the mail. Their phone is disconnected, too. (Doesn't anyone pay bills anymore? No wait...they can't afford to. They're too busy buying GAS.) I also have some school projects I need to be working on but keep forgetting about. (I'm a procrastinator anyway...I work better under pressure.) I have barely seen my husband at all, I have been so busy. Tomorrow I'm probably going to stay home after school and work on homework and relax. I've been busy every day and night for the last month. I need a breather. (Am I whining? hee hee) I don't want to fuck up my GPA if I can help it.

I'm off to bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, that is an awful picture of whoever that is! Horrible! YECH!

Check my blog, sweetie!