CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Someone STOP ME!

I've drafted a few new posts but haven't finished them yet. In due time, I will. I have been very busy with school and things. Three hours IS a long time for class, but they tend to let us out an hour or so early so it's not that bad. I do like the night classes better but now I am on a crazy schedule. I'm not trying to fight it anymore..if my body wants to be up until 4AM, so be it. I'm tired of fighting it and I hate the taste of Nyquil. Ha!

Last night, I had a crazy fucking dream, but all my dreams are crazy. Last night, I had a dream about David Hasslehoff. (heh heh). Let me explain. When I was little, I loved watching Night Rider. It was my favorite show ever. I recently caught it on TV Land and watched it, and I realize that it was just another corny 80's show. But I still love it. David Hasslehoff was the first guy I ever had a crush on. Come on, I was like, six. Or seven. And he had KITT, that totally awesome fucking ride.

So, anyway, last night I had a dream that I was a DJ at a radio station and that my radio name was "Alexis." (hee hee). Between spinning songs, I was telling my "audience" about how I met my husband (my husband in real life) while I was dating someone else that I was sure I was going to marry. In my dream, I was telling the story but I could see myself reliving it as the story unfolded. And, of course, the man I was going to marry was David Hasslehoff. (Stop laughing, fuckers. I'm not alone, and you know it.) Oh man, we were in love. And he was so hairy. And that 'fro...you know...his 80's Night Rider 'fro. On the sidelines, watching all of this, was my husband, Shawn, looking heartbroken and sad as I kissed and cuddled with Mr. Baywatch himself. I can't remember what was said exactly, but something happened and it came down to me picking David or Shawn. After seemingly careful thought, I chose Shawn. Even David said that would be my best choice. I was sad, but I married Shawn instead, and David was a total man about it. Even came to my wedding.

So, fast forward to the "now" and here I am a DJ telling this story on a local radio station. Shawn was sitting there with me as I told it, and was telling his side as well. There were several people standing around, probably people who worked there with me, and they were listening. Someone asked the question of did I regret choosing Shawn over David? I laughed and said no, that everything happens for a reason. There was silence, and then I said:

"Besides, people, think about it....I would have been David Hasslehoff's wife."

Immediately there was hysterical laughter. Someone poked me in the ribs and said, "David Hasslehoff??? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" I was laughing. Shawn was laughing. Everyone was fucking cracking up.

And then I woke up. Funny, isn't it? I think so. Now go think about that stupid crush you had when you were a kid. Everyone has them. Don't you dare make fun of me or I will emabarass you, too. I mean it. And besides, I really liked that car. That's not so bad, is it?

0 comments: