CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 16, 2006




I MISS MY HAIR!

I WANT MY HAIR BACK!

These pictures were taken AFTER I cut off all my long, beautifully curly hair that I got compliments on all the time, but at least it was still cute and had some length to it! Now I am practically BALD! This SUCKS! Now my hair isn't even THIS long. It's so SHORT! All I want is my fucking hair back. I feel so gross! I WANT MY HAIR BACK! I WANT MY FEMININITY BACK! I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO BEGIN WITH!

Dear God,

Please let my hair grow back. I know I made a dumb decision when I cut it all off, but I had never had short hair before and I just had to know what it was like. I don't like it, God. I hate it. I'm trying to make it grow out but it's taking too long. Please God, help me out here. I feel like a gay woman. I am not attractive. I don't even dress up anymore because what's the point? I'm not sexy! Wait, is it okay to say sexy to God? Anyway, please God, please make my hair grow. Please help me out here. I made a dumb decision but I learned my lesson and I will never do it again. I feel so ugly. You must have a good sense of humor, because when I tried to pull it back in a ponytail Lynn laughed at me and said, "It's not long enough yet, honey," and I looked like a crazed gorilla. Please! I'll do anything. I'll even go to church. Please help me. Please. Please. Please. I'm going to call a salon tomorrow and I am going to find out how much it would cost to put extensions in my hair. I NEED HAIR. So what I'm asking for, oh Almighty Father of the Heavens, is for you to make it so that I can AFFORD to get hair extensions. Please don't make them horribly expensive. I already know I'll be sitting there for hours while they sew it in, and I am willing to pay THAT price, but please don't make it so ungodly expensive that I can't afford it. Should I have capitalized that "G" in "unGodly?" Well, I did it there to make up for it. Please God, hear my pleas. I want to be a girl again. I want to swing my hair around and hit people in the face again. If I have to, I'll get some crazy whacked out Daisheiki braids with Jackie hair just to feel like a girl again. Please, God. I miss my long, curly black hair that fell almost down to my butt and when I put my green contacts in everyone thought I was striking. Now, I'm just frumpy. PLEASE HELP!

Love,

Sondra

4 comments:

Santa said...

Hey hey hey sondra, you can send that video you were talking about to screamingsanta2004@yahoo.com, you can take that code and put into an e-mail and that's it. Catch ya later.

Anonymous said...

Sondra, you are not frumpy or masculine. I thought your haircut was very cute and modern, but that is coming from someone who has always had long hair and is too chicken shit to cut it off! Kudos to you for doing what I have always been to afraid to do. The great thing about hair is that it grows back eventually. It is not a permanent mistake.
P.S.
Angie had her baby yesterday! 9 lbs, 12 oz...!!! Daniel John.

MissJester said...

YAYAYAY!!! Omigosh, get with me so you can tell me where to send PRESENTS! :-D

Anonymous said...

Good God, I think you look adorable! To me, your hair is not short! You don't look like a leasbian (although I thought you said you were Bi-)(?)
Let us know how the hair weave thing goes.....