CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, Sweet Solitude

I REALLY wish I could spend some time alone! For a person like me, who hates being around people in general, being around them constantly is really starting to wear on me. Of course, having a fifteen month old who insists on going everywhere you go, eating everything you eat, and clings to your pants when you try to leave the room kind of limits my ability to chill out by myself.

I'm used to my son being with me every second of every day, and in fact quit my job because I couldn't bear to seperated from him. It's the adults around me that I am talking about. I'm tired of hearing unsolicited opinions. I'm tired of being nagged. I'm really tired of the selfishness. I'm tired of the complaining and the lack of responsibility. I have to vent on here because I am holding so much in that I am afraid if I don't vent I'll blow. And I can't vent to Curtis because he just gets riled up.

I just want to do things my way, in my house. In fact, it has always been my way. People who have lived with me, and do not do it my way, don't tend to last long. The reason for this is that I am seriously OCD and I don't feel like I should have to adjust or change in my own environment. I do enough of that when I step out into the real world, and it takes a huge toll on me. If I am nice enough to let you live here, then you need to do it my way or get the fuck out. When I say my way I am referring to the way I like my cupboards, no clutter on desks, etc, and I like to have control over my kitchen. Right now I am not at peace in my own environment.

0 comments: