CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our Nutty Family

Yesterday Alexa and I were making up songs to sing to Bella while we sat outside with her. We made them up to the tune of "If youre happy and you know it clap your hands." I sang one to her that went like this:

We wont drop a babe on her head
No we wont drop a babe on her head
Cuz the baby will go splat and that will be the end of that
No, we wont drop a babe on her head.

LOL

Then some guy sped by in a gay little BMW convertible and I sang to him, too.

I dont give a fuck about your car
No, I dont give a fuck about your car
You can take all your cash and you can kiss my big fat ass
No, I dont give a fuck about your car.

Now that shits gonna be stuck in my head all day. Damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss ya girl. Glad to see your back on line. Are you still in school?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Sondra!
I really missed your 'Zanyness'
You are a nut!