CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Little Bit of This and That


Look at that prominent butt chin.

Wow.

Anyway....so when I got off work today, I was determined to sit on my ass and not do anything at all, but, be that as it may, I have just received word from Lynn that she is coming to visit! I am so excited. My work schedule is a little overwhelming but I'll have two days in a row to spend with her and I can't WAIT. I really do miss my friends.

I am SO GLAD to see you, Ms. Cherie! That means that I haven't been forgotten. (Collective "awwwww from the audience.) But seriously.

My life is so different. I guess you could say its still in transition, but this time it's a good one. My relationship has grown stronger, more connected, and intimate. We have both matured quite a bit. Life REALLY is peaceful here. It's very stress free. No family obligations to worry about, no drama, no drugs, and no drinking. I am trying hard to get my life back where it's supposed to be and the old Sondra is emerging from her shell in full force right now. All the tears, the pain, the grief, the heartache, the sicknesses of the body and mind, the addictions, and other negative forces are peeling back to reveal a stronger, more effective me. I can't believe I crashed down as hard as I did, but I guess it was meant to happen this way. Alexa is happier too, although she's bored. Right now she's visiting family so we have the house to ourselves. It's almost TOO quiet. But we're raking in these small moments with each other because they are what counts the most.

I'm thinking of making Alexa a co author on this blog. People are probably interested in what she has to say. I'm tired of speaking for her. Not only that, but we both have talents for reading and writing, and it is something that we both enjoy, so why not enjoy doing it together? This blog is about The Bowaileys, not just Bryan and Sondra but Alexa too. Why not let her put her two cents in? I would love to see what she has to say. What do you all think?

Now that I'm actually THIRTY, and not just saying it, I have been taking stock of my life and all the changes. I am proud of who I am and even prouder for who I hope to become. I didn't go through this alone. Everyone I know who loves me has went through it as well...like certain cousins who will remain unnamed who had to field phone calls from me at all hours when I was really losing my mind, or certain friends who would firmly but lovingly put things into perspective when I was too hard headed to listen to reason. I love you all and I thank you all for being there. Now, let's turn the page.

Lovingly,
Mrz. Bowailey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sondra,
I'm so glad you're back & on the right track.
When you were not blogging I was so worried about you.....Your prior blogs were an indication of things spinning out of control & then poof...you were gone!
I really felt a sense of loss of a freind that I could not reach & help.
Even though I was not always commenting, I was an advid reader.
Anyway, welcome back, all my best wishes & prayers.
Also I would LOVE to hear from Alexa!! That sounds like a super idea.