CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Important Information

As most of you know, I read several blogs on a daily basis. Sometimes not so daily, but I always go back and read anything that I may have missed. Today I was reading one of my blogs and came across a post about how important it is to take care of your mental health. My mental health is something I have been neglecting for a while, mostly due to lack of insurance or resources, but I am slowly turning it around and trying to get the help I need. I struggle with major depression and panic disorder as well, I just don't talk about it much for the same reasons that Dooce addresses in her post--the stigma attached to it, and the fear of admitting failure. But her post put things into perspective, and I related to it. If you're interested, please click here.

0 comments: